The LK700x with its 20.5” stride length and ultra low step up height of only 7.75”, is the ideal elliptical for settings with space constraints or low ceilings. The innovative upper front drive is smooth, silent and strong, adding to the durability while alleviating cumbersome guide rails and wheels, and ultimately reducing maintenance costs. BH Fitness is known for the stability of their equipment. A heavier frame and design is stronger and more comfortable for users of all shapes and sizes. The strong construction and better engineering in BH Fitness ellipticals provide years of worry free use.
- Display – Bright Red LED for accurate workout feedback.
- Programs – 24 Built-in programs and 21 levels of electronically controlled resistance.
- Self-generating – No external power required to operate the equipment. Enables flexible placement within a room without regard to power outlet location.
- Innovative Upper Front Drive Design – Eliminates rollers for less noise, smoother action and better durability.
- PCS II Soft Step Pedals – Reduce impact for a more comfortable workout.
- Minimal Q Factor – Provides the optimal biomechanics for less impact on the body during a workout
- Stride Length: 20.5″.
Handlebars: Stationary & Moving Multi-grip Handlebars
- Pedals: PCS II Soft Step Pedals. Oversized Sure-Grip Pedals
- Heart Rate: Contact & Wireless Heart Rate
- Resistance Levels: 21 Resistance Levels
- Accessories Included: Water Bottle Holder, Integrated Reading Rack
- Castors: Transport Wheels
- Misc Features: Chrome Plated Iron Arm Swivel, Stainless Steel Bolts
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs.
- Step-up Height: 7.75″.
- Full Commercial Warranty: Lifetime frame / 3 years parts / 1 year labor Full
- Commercial Warranty: Lifetime frame / 3 years parts / 1 year
- DIMS: 61″ L x 40″ W x 60” H WT: 286 lbs.